October 4, 2017

Sign Up

Advanced Emotional Intelligence Certification: MSCEIT

MSCEIT certification session includes material worth $893.95:

  • MSCEIT User’s Manual & Workbook
  • Sample MSCEIT Resource Reports
  • MSCEIT Feedback Guide
  • EI Presentation
  • Your own individual MSCEIT Feedback.

The cost for the MSCEIT 2-Day Certification Course and EI Workshop Intensive is only $2,220 (was $2,900 USD.)

We have an Early Bird offer of $1,998. Book early to avail this discount!

Payment

The cost for the MSCEIT 2-Day Certification Course and EI Workshop Intensive is only $2,220 (was $2,900 USD.)

We have an Early Bird offer of $1,998. Book early to avail this discount!

You can Register through the Form on top. A confirmation letter and invoice would be sent upon receipt of your registration. Please note that full payment must be received one month prior to the event.

Travel and lodging are not included. Please contact us by filling in the form on the right if you require any help with booking accommodation.

You’ll have online pre-work before the course and also receive a one-hour Skype feedback session on your MSCEIT results.

Cancellation Policy: If you sign up and cancel 30 days or more before the session, we will remit your entire payment, less 10%. If you cancel with less than 30 days notice, we will refund 75% of your registration fee and the remaining 25% can be applied to a future training session.