Measures an individual’s preferred style in approaching change and in addressing change.
The Change Style Indicator is a leadership assessment designed to measure an individual’s preferred style in approaching and addressing change. It provides leaders of all levels with insights on personal preferences for managing through change and provides context for how those around them might perceive and respond to their preferred style.
The instrument addresses both initiated and opposed change and places the respondent on a continuum between:
- Conserver: prefers the known to the unknown
- Pragmatist: prefers to explore the current situation in an objective manner
- Originator: prefers a faster and more radical approach to change
With the Change Style Indicator, leaders will:
- Learn about three unique styles for dealing with change
- Discover their personal position on the continuum of change style preferences
- Learn how a preferred style affects how others perceive an individual and how a style influences the perceptions of others
- Explore the advantages and strengths that each style offers in a team effort
- Improve interpersonal communication and understanding
- Avoid conflicts and reduce unproductive meeting time
- Realize the value of all perspectives when resolving issues
- Enable the group’s creativity, collaboration, and innovation
- Increase teamwork and cooperation
Certification or qualification is required prior to purchasing this assessment. Learn more about the certification or qualification process here.
Included in your certification is a facilitator guide, PowerPoint slides, and other resources that allow you to run a workshop or training program using the assessment.