EQ Practitioner Certification on 23-24th October 2019 in Dubai
What does the Certification include?
- A Certificate that accredits you as a Certified Trainer and provides you with free tokens to help start-up your business
- Access to Marketing and Facilitator resources, including a network of users and support from our experienced Consultant
- Lifetime Certification. No recertification is required
- Taking the assessment and receiving feedback from our Master Coach
- Learning how to interpret reports and provide meaningful feedback from an experienced Master Trainer
- EQ-i 2.0 & 360 User’s Manual & Certification Guide
- 1 FREE EQ-i 2.0 assessment
- A FREE online account, where you can administer and score assessments
- FREE ‘EQ EDGE’ book by Steven Stein
- FREE use of materials including PowerPoint presentations, Strategies for Improving EI, EI Improvement Exercises, and more!
Benefits of Your Certification:
- Access to EQ-i 2.0’s leading edge assessments and resources, including the EQ-i 2.0 & EQ 360 Workplace and Leadership Reports, Higher Education Reports and Group Report
- Grow your business by using the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ360 as catalysts for building your client development action plans
- Diversify your practice by using EQ-i 2.0 in a variety of different ways: leadership development, personality types, executive coaching and more.
- Learn and explore, through discussion and experiential exercises, the components of the EQ-i Emotional Intelligence model
- Explore how to make each EQ-i element actionable for your clients
- Earn ICF CCEs:
- 9.25 Core Competencies,
- 6.75 Resource Development
A Scientific Approach to Talent Development
For almost 20 years, consultants and organizations have trusted the science that underpins the EQ-i 2.0® to help improve human performance. The EQ-i 2.0 is a psychometric assessment which measures emotional intelligence (EI) and how it can impact people and the workplace. Being the first scientifically validated measure of EI, coupled with research from premier organizations, means you can count on the EQ-i 2.0 to add robustness and accuracy to your talent management initiatives.
Applications of emotional intelligence include:
• Leadership Development
• Selection & Recruitment
• Organizational Development
• Executive Coaching
• Team Building
• Student Development
About Emotional Intelligence
As the EQ-i 2.0® measures emotional intelligence (EI), it’s important to consider what EI is, what it measures, and how is can impact people and the workplace. Emotional intelligence is defined as
“a set of emotional and social skills that influence the way we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges, and use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way.”
Emotional intelligence (EI) as defined here and applied in the Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i 2.0) reflects one’s overall wellbeing and ability to succeed in life.
Why is EI important?
While emotional intelligence isn’t the sole predictor of human performance and development potential, it is proven to be a key indicator in these areas. Emotional intelligence is also not a static factor — to the contrary, one’s emotional intelligence can change over time and can be developed in targeted areas.
The EQ-i 2.0 measures the interaction between a person and the environment he/she operates in. Assessing and evaluating an individual’s emotional intelligence can help establish the need for targeted development programs and measures. This, in turn, can lead to dramatic increases in the person’s performance, interaction with others, and leadership potential. The development potentials the EQ-i 2.0 identifies, along with the targeted strategies it provides, make it a highly effective employee development tool.
Recruitment & Retention
The EQ-i 2.0 is versatile in workplace environments and can be used by employers — via HR and OD consultants, psychologists, or EQ-i 2.0 certified professionals — as a screening tool in hiring, leading to the selection of emotionally intelligent, emotionally healthy, and the most-likely successful employees. Supplemented by other sources of information, such as interviews, the EQ-i 2.0 can make the recruitment and selection process more reliable and efficient. A sound recruiting process leads to higher retention rates and reduced turnover which can result in significant cost savings, improved employee effectiveness and increased morale